- Message From The Rector
- New Model University
- Board of Rector
- Scientific and Academic Council
- Rector's Advisory Board
- Administrative Department
- Academics and R&D Promotion Department
- Planning and Finance Department
- Area Study Program
- Business Administration Program
- Public Policy Program
- Environment Engineering Program
- Infrastructure Engineering Program
- Nano Technology Program
- Japanese Education Program
- Climate Change and Development Program
- VJU Campus
- Careers at VJU
- Corporate Information
PLANNING AND FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Planning and Finance Department is responsible and accountable for assisting the Rector to develop and maintain the university's operating budget and facilities. Responsibilities of Planing and Finance Department include Financial planning, forecasting, consolidating, monitoring and reporting, Financial resources development, Accounting affairs, Facilities management.
Services that Planning and Finance Department can provide include:
1. Advice on financial management and development, including accounting regulations and procedures.
2. Support fundraising activities.
3. Ensuring the smooth operation of facilities in VJU.
Members of the Planning and Finance Department
Nguyen Thu Phuong
Chief of Department
Nguyen Ngoc Huong
Vu Ngoc Van